4470 Worth Dr West, Jacksonville
This stately Georgian revival sits on one of the most beautiful, private river front estate lots in Jacksonville. The style & essence of the home are about southern charm & hospitality. Interior design by Greg Jorden features exquisite woodwork & solid oak floors. Large foyer flanked by columns & marble floor. Grand living room w/ coffered ceiling, fireplace & French doors to river view loggia. Focal point of the home, the River Room w/ arched windows on 3 sides w/ river & garden views. 1st floor also includes lovely dining room, library, family room, & big French style kitchen w/ island. Upstairs features a master suite worthy of this home, 4 other bedroom suites, theater room. 3rd floor gym & nanny/flex room. Terraced garden to dock. Pool, pool house & summer kitchen. 4 car garageGated estate w/ 218 ft on the river, concrete bulkhead & steps to the water. The brick paver circular drive, gorgeous century old oaks, pond, English garden & rose garden provide the perfect setting. The amazing interior features include three wood burning fireplaces w/ mantels imported from England, ornate wrought iron & wood curved staircase, an elevator, custom lighting & custom cloth wall coverings w/ coordinating window treatments. The French style kitchen w/ butcher block countertops, double ovens, Carrera marble center island, 6 burner Viking cooktop, tiled walls, two pantries & two sinks. The evening deck off luxurious master suite affords fabulous river & garden views. All baths have been updated - each w/ unique marble. Storage is not an issue as all bedrooms have custom closets. Brick floored mud room & full guest suite w/ kitchenette above the four car garage.
- MLS® #999870
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,625
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingCircular Drive, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRiverview
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address4470 Worth Dr West
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSan Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Elevator, French Door(s), Marble Floors, Palladian Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories3
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 16th, 2019 at 9:08pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/16/2019