3240 Fletcher Ave 105, Fernandina Beach
Enjoy fabulous sunrises in this 3 bedroom 2 bath, oceanfront, first floor condo. Leave your troubles behind as you embrace the views and take in the fresh ocean air from your private balcony or a relaxing walk on the pier. You will have everything you need with amenities just steps away, like two tennis courts, secure parking and access to the only fishing pier on the beach.
- MLS® #999532
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Townhome
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- ParkingNo Covered Parking, On Street Parking, Other Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreened Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionOcean view
- Listing OfficeFernandina Beach Realty
- Address3240 Fletcher Ave 105
- Area431-nassau County Beaches-south
- SubdivisionAmelia By The Sea
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Furnished, Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories7
- ZoningMulti-Family, Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 19th, 2019 at 4:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/19/2019