1400 Aiken Ave, Jacksonville
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE THE PRIVATE RIVERFRONT LIFESTYLE! Check every box on this ideally positioned 4401 sq. ft. custom estate home with private drive and exclusive .78 acre size lot. Built in 2009, the interior is a sharp and sophisticated blend of warmth and elegance with spectacular water views. This home is perfect for both the family and entertaining. Custom design from top to bottom includes beautiful molding, ceilings, built in cabinetry, and classic details to both the gourmet kitchen and bathrooms. Master Suite is downstairs with sitting area and expansive river view. Upstairs includes a huge entertainment / media suite with a full wet bar and bath. Both bedrooms upstairs are also with their own private baths.3 car garage, built in generator, extensive storage, and air-conditioned work shop are added desirable features. Enjoy the outdoors and soak in the evening sunsets, the beauty of the water, and the fireworks on the 4th of July. Your private dock boasts a boat lift two dock stations and sitting area to enjoy the view. Just minutes access to Downtown, San Marco, Towne Center,and more with the perfect combination of luxury, privacy and modern Jacksonville living... Welcome Home!
- MLS® #999483
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,401
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking), Water - Private, Sewer - Private
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Riverfront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Deck - Wood, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Hm Service-Warranty, Outside Lighting, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1400 Aiken Ave
- SubdivisionOak Haven
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Multi Paned Windows, Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Down-Draft Cook top
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLove Grove
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 2:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019