7814 Chipwood Ln, Jacksonville
Come and See!! New pricing for this beautiful home that is move in ready and located in the desirable gated community of James Island!! The home boasts a freshly painted interior and exterior along with updated tile flooring and new carpeting. It features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with the Owner's suite on the main floor where there is a walk-in closet, dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower. Located upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms along with a spacious family room. The entry way features a cathedral ceiling which leads into the formal dining room and office then enter into the open floor plan than includes a great room with a gas fireplace, breakfast area and kitchen which is perfect or entertaining!The kitchen has upgraded cabinets, Corian counters, island, walk in pantry.Then step into the lovely Florida room which leads out into the fenced backyard where you can see wildlife and enjoy a relaxing view of the pond! Located on approximately half acre lot and a cul-de-sac with a backyard that is full of natural beauty. There is also a 3 car garage, tankless water heater, 2 HVAC systems and it is wire for surround sound! The community amenities include a pool, children's pool, tennis courts, basketball court, soccer field and playground. This is a MUST SEE home. Make your showing appointment today and make this house your new HOME!
- MLS® #999331
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,286
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s)
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Open, Patio - Open
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential
- Address7814 Chipwood Ln
- SubdivisionJames Island
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Prewired Audio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeLegacy Realty Group North Florida Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019