16071 Garrett Grove Ct, Jacksonville
This gorgeous home sits on a Premium lot with full lake view, just built in 2017, and ready for its second owner! Destin Floorplan with all the bells and whistles. Walk into the foyer to a spacious open floor plan with a large family/great room and fully upgraded kitchen with a walk around island, 42'' cabinetry, backsplash, granite and stainless appliances perfect for the individual who loves to cook! Adjacent to the kitchen is a breakfast nook with ample space for good times around the dinner table. For entertaining or dinner parties, you may enjoy the formal dining room. Plenty of room for the whole family! This floorplan 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home boasts a glassed in Florida Room overlooking the large lake allowing you to have R&R right in your own home.The tile flooring throughout makes this home easy to maintain. The master bedroom has plenty of room for your king sized bed and a sitting area next to the bay windows overlooking the water. Master bathroom is truly a retreat with vaulted ceilings, double vanities, large garden soaking tub, and tile walk-in shower. Master closet has custom built-in shelving for maximum organization. The 3 additional bedrooms are spacious as well. If cool lake breezes on a summer night sound good to you, then welcome home! In the community, enjoy many amenities such as basketball, tennis, volleyball, and soccer courts, as well as, a community playground, pool, exercise room, and clubhouse. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #999140
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,411
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address16071 Garrett Grove Ct
- Area092-oceanway/pecan Park
- SubdivisionYellow Bluff Landing
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/20/2019