2962 Ferdinand Ct, Fernandina Beach
Beautiful 4 bedroom home located in the popular Isle de Mai neighborhood on beautiful Amelia Island. The homes in this pristine community are all very well maintained with large trees, lovely landscaping, a community pool, nearby bike trails, and just minutes from miles of white sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and Historic Fernandina Beach. Home is light and airy with crown molding, freshly painted and spacious rooms throughout. 15X16 family room opens to a 17X24 pavered rear patio area. Split 3 bedroom plan with office (or 4th bedroom). Master bedroom has double vanities, tub and glass shower. Kitchen features stainless appliances, granite countertops, tile back splash and mixer cabinet shelf. The covered patio, bordered by nature filled preserves can be enjoyed year round.
- MLS® #999038
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,274
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address2962 Ferdinand Ct
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionIsle De Mai
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Chaplin Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 2:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019