373086 Kings Ferry Rd, Hilliard
Great opportunity for you to turn this house into your Home Sweet Home. A rustic 4 bedroom/3 bathroom home with an open floor plan, hardwood floors and a beautiful wood burning fireplace. The detached garage is partially enclosed with a concrete floor. It has plenty of room to store your boat, 4 wheelers or tractor with space left over to work on your do-it-yourself projects. After a hard day's work, relax on the front porch and enjoy the serenity of the country life.
- MLS® #998790
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,929
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, RV / Boat Parking, Golf Cart Storage, Gravel
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Yard Well & Pump, Detached Shed, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Regular Lot, Irregular Lot, Wooded, Cleared/Field, Natural Drainage, Compact Soil
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningZoned for Horses, Agricultural, Zoned for Livestock
- Address373086 Kings Ferry Rd
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- SubdivisionKings Ferry
- Zip Code32046
- Interior FeaturesUnfurnished, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeFernandina Beach Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019