6740 Epping Forest Way N 105, Jacksonville
Enjoy carefree living in this spacious two bedroom condo in beautiful Epping Forest overlooking the St Johns River. Updated kitchen is open to dining and living rooms. Space is maximized by the enclosed balcony with office built-in space adjoining guest room/den. Parking for 2 cars in garage with additional storage room and elevator access. Building has newer roof and condo new HVAC. Travel with no worries is the beauty of condo living!! The amenities - pool, tennis,& dining come with membership in the Epping Forest Yacht Club - not condo ownership.
- MLS® #998527
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- UtilitiesCommon Sewer, Common Water, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking2 Car Space, Garage Door Opener, Garage-Ground Level
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionRiverview
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf, Concrete Tile Roof
- Address6740 Epping Forest Way N 105
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionEpping Forest
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Stories3 Stories
- Listing OfficeThe Legends Of Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 23rd, 2019 at 7:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/23/2019