1909 Salt Myrtle Ln, Fleming Island
Ready to negotiate OFFERS! Historic Pace Island founder's riverfront estate! This is the estate of Mr. & Mrs. Pace - the founders and developers of Pace Island. The Paces lovingly developed their land into Pace Island - keeping their favorite lot on Doctors Lake as their own home. This listing is for the estate and the buildable .59 acre lot adjacent. The home is a one of a kind two story stucco home with an enclosed pool patio. The home features exotic woods on walls and inlaid into floors. Mrs. Pace collected exotic plants from around the world and built a private garden around the home. The estate home can be purchased together with the 0.59 lakefront lot or separately. Please see MLS 998469 & 998470). There are 3 bedrooms and an additional nursery/study adjoining the MBR.2 BRs on the 1st floor share a jack and Jill bathroom. There is a main kitchen on the 1st floor and an additional kitchen on the 2nd floor.The home sits on 1.745 acres of prime riverfront. A dock meanders through the natural growth back yard to Doctors Lake where you can keep boats at the boat house. The home also has access to the lake.
- MLS® #998472
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,077
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Dock/Pier, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Boathouse
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Dock/Pier, Patio - Open, Porch - Wrap Around, Garden
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address1909 Salt Myrtle Ln
- Area122-fleming Island-nw
- SubdivisionPace Island
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeExit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 5:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019