11580 Mandarin Cove Ln, Jacksonville
We are proud to represent the original owners of this extraordinary property. The classically-designed residence offers a stately presence overlooking the great St John's River. But there's fun in the backyard with a large pool and dock for boating. Enjoy immediate views of the river upon arrival as you enter a large central foyer with curving staircase. The home was designed to maximize river views, its expansive lawn and pool. The custom kitchen is open to both a large family room with fireplace and to a large family eating area, both overlooking the river. This versatile home could be a comfy place full of family or distinguished host for a black-tie fundraiser. The first floor also features a separate guest suite perfect for in-laws or nanny, a large living room, formal dining room ...The first floor also features a separate guest suite perfect for in-laws or nanny, a large living room, formal dining room and a small office nook. After climbing the gracious staircase, there is a wonderful master suite on the northside, two additional bedrooms with bath on the hall leading to both the back stairs and to an upstairs family room trimmed out with class equal to the rest of the home.
- MLS® #998428
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,513
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
- Address11580 Mandarin Cove Ln
- SubdivisionFairbanks Grant
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, French Door(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 25th, 2019 at 7:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/25/2019