5020 Taylor Creek Dr, Jacksonville
Brand NEW architectural roof and maintenance brick ! Lush landscaping and lots of trees make you feel like you are living in your own private resort, yet home is conveniently located to everything; minutes to I-95, I-295, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, schools, hospitals, etc. Enjoy your morning coffee or unwind from stressful day at work sitting on large screened in patio with small low maintenance fiberglass pool and waterfall overlooking pond and wooded preserve and watch the abundant wildlife including deer, turkey, rabbits, heron, egrets, hummingbirds, bluebirds, cardinals, woodpeckers, etc. There is an irrigation system and shallow well to keep the landscaping looking great while saving on water bills.Home comes with greenhouse to grow your flowers and organic veggies year round and there is a flagstone patio at front of home with charmingwishing well. The great room features a floor to ceiling stone tile electric fireplace. If you are looking for storage this is the home for you! The oversized bedrooms all have large walk-in closets. The master suite has an extra large walk-in for her and a small separate walk-in for him. There are 2 pantries in the kitchen and large coat and linen closets in the hallway. The upstairs bonus room with separate thermostat and full bath has 2 closets and can be used as 4th bedroom or as office/exercise room. So what are you waiting for? Make an appointment to see this home today before it is too late!
- MLS® #998327
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,475
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool Electric, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Pool Cover
- ExteriorBrick, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGreen House, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter, High & Dry, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address5020 Taylor Creek Dr
- SubdivisionArbor Oaks
- Zip Code32258
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Laminate Floors, Tile Floors, Tinted Window(s), Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Tile Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGreenland Pines
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- Listing OfficeHome Sweet Home Realty Of Northeast Florida Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 19th, 2019 at 11:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/19/2019