13385 Sawpit Rd, Jacksonville
This is a rare opportunity to own a beautiful, marsh-front estate on Black Hammock Island. The views from this property are truly amazing. This private, 5-acre gated compound includes a gorgeous, custom cedar 2 -bedroom, 2-bath home and 1-bedroom, 1-bath guest house, garage, and boat storage. The main house has beautiful finishes, from the heart of pine floors to the custom hickory cabinetry throughout, including the master closet. Soaring ceilings in the great room allow for tons of natural light from the impact-resistant floor to ceiling windows. The fireplace is Tennesee river rock with a cypress mantle. The kitchen is truly a cooks kitchen, with a Jenn-Air gas stovetop and granite countertops. The home boasts beautiful outdoor seating areas as well,from the salt water pool area to the deck with hot tub, or, if shade is more to your liking, you can use the screened porch off the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom is spacious, with a beautiful fireplace. It is open to the Master Bath, which features a soaking tub overlooking the woods to the south of the property. The 1 Bedroom/1 Bath guest house is appointed with a washer/dryer and screened porch that also highlights the expansive views. Once you pass through the gates, the driveway winds along the property, past two fresh water ponds. The two ponds are fully stocked with bass, brim, and catfish, connected with a culvert under the driveway, and fed with a free-flowing artesian well. The small pond has a gravel boat ramp to back your boat and trailer into, run your motor and, at the same time, fully wash off your trailer. Then store the boat in the boat house and head off to the pool or hot tub. Incidentally, the irrigation system for the property is fed through these fresh water ponds. The closest dwelling is at least 200 feet away, separated by thick woods, and the roadway is 1/4 mile away. On a tranquil night, you can gaze at the stars and hear the ocean at the same time in this beautiful retreat.
- MLS® #998296
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,854
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached Garage, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMarsh, Tidal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Other Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address13385 Sawpit Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionBlack Hammock Island
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Tinted Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Window/Wall Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Window/Wall Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryNEW BERLIN
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing OfficeExit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 17th, 2019 at 4:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/17/2019