914 Hibernia Forest Dr, Fleming Island
Spacious 4/3 home on a large lot in desirable Fleming Island just waiting for a few improvements to make it your dream home. Oversized 2 car garage, covered porch entry, 2 wooden decks, stone FP, rounded wall corners, crown molding and numerous other upgrades including jetted tub in Master Bath. Large rooms, carpet and wood floors throughout. Voluntary HOA fee includes access to a community deeded easement to St Johns River w/fishing pier.Home has waste water treatment system in lieu of septic so no large mound in yard.
- MLS® #998163
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Private
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Sprinkler System, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address914 Hibernia Forest Dr
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Forest
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingElectric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleLake Asbury
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 20th, 2019 at 8:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/20/2019