6647 Epping Forest Way North, Jacksonville
You must see the beautiful changes made in this gracious home. Situated on high and dry lot offering pool and backyard space for play area. Motivated seller's made improvements including gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout and newly painted interior. Downstairs guest suite perfect for visiting family or friends. Spacious bedrooms each with private bath. The 2 large bonus rooms perfect for home theatre, billiard room, playroom or whatever you imagine. Open floor plan features walls of glass overlooking gorgeous pool and backyard where kids can be seen from inside the home from every angle if enjoying the pool. Epping Forest rich in history is a gated & secured waterfront community. Club membership separate of HOA fees. Convenience to schools and downtown will shave time off your clock.As a member of Epping Forest Yacht Club you can find dining, pools, fitness and a marina where boat slips are available to lease. All within short walking distance to this home. Motivated seller has priced home to sell....
- MLS® #998152
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,539
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSecurity Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address6647 Epping Forest Way North
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionEpping Forest
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySan Jose
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019