13099 Branch Vine Dr North, Jacksonville
Beautiful brick home in gated community! This 4 bedroom 2 bath custom home is in The Woods subdivision close to dining, shopping and the beaches. As you enter through the leaded glass door you will admire the handsome wood flooring and decorative moldings that are throughout the main area. The formal living room has a 2 sided wood burning fireplace and flows nicely into the large formal dining room and is perfect for those special occasions. Beyond the living and dining rooms is a huge family room also with fireplace and double French doors that lead out to the rear deck. The family room is adjacent to the huge kitchen that has Corian counters, custom pendant lighting and gorgeous cabinetry. . The kitchen also contains a casual dining area and snack bar.The master bedroom is large and boasts a really spacious walk in closet. The adjoining bath is pure luxury with a walk in tiled shower, soaking tub, and twin vanities. Situated on a preserve lot this home offers privacy and convenience schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #998102
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,397
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Baseball Field(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address13099 Branch Vine Dr North
- Area025-intracoastal West-north Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionThe Woods
- Zip Code32246
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Picture Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesWood Burning Frplc, 2 Sided Fireplace
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019