10207 Garden St, Jacksonville
What a gorgeous country estate! This property is both private and stunning. It has been immaculately cared for and a lot of love has been put into the inside and outside of this home. The long private drive opens to three separate pastures with beautiful farm fencing making it absolutely ready for your horses or cows. Carey State Forest is less than a mile down the road with plenty of trails to ride or walk. This all brick home is a perfect 3/2.5 with a finished bonus room above the garage. The front porch is breezy and beautifully done. The house has a good clean and classic feel with a real brick fire place and plantation shutters. There are 10ft ceilings and an adorable Jack and Jill bathroom. The outside of the home is completely serene and all you can hear are the birds.There are grape vines with six different varieties of grapes and a beautiful fig tree on site. The 50 x 50 barn is clean and well maintained. Have a true world of your own. Call today to schedule your showing.
- MLS® #997671
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,267
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesWater - Private, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces4
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address10207 Garden St
- Area081-marietta/whitehouse/baldwin/garden St
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32219
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDisposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 24th, 2019 at 8:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/24/2019