11251 Campfield Dr 2410, Jacksonville
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with over 1,600 sq. ft. of living space! This unit is located on the 4th floor with elevator access. Campfield is located in the heart of the Southside area! Close to interstates, premiere shopping, businesses, schools, churches, fine dining and the beaches. This home features a large kitchen with open concept floorplan. Separate dining area off the living room. Well appointed kitchen with tall 42'' cabinets, stainless steel appliances and corian countertops! The condo has a walk-in shower in the master bath, a garden tub in the second bath, tile in the kitchen and bathrooms and BRAND NEW wall-to-wall carpet in the living room and bedrooms. This home also features a large screened patio. The condo was just freshly painted as well!
- MLS® #997581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,623
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Clubhouse, Community Garbage, Elevator, Exercise Room
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- ParkingNot Assigned Parking
- ExteriorBrick Front
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address11251 Campfield Dr 2410
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Stories4 Stories
- Listing OfficeNest Finders Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2019 at 5:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/20/2019