991 Florida St, Fleming Island
Quiet street with privacy on Fleming island! Located in the Hibernia area, this home has all the elements of a newer home! Great design features include bar overlooking livingroom in open concept layout, large master bath with separate tub and shower, fenced back yard, split floor plan, and plenty of space for the kids to play on your private street! Walk the neighborhood or ride your bike around this secluded riverfront neighborhood, you will forget you are in the middle of Fleming Island and only a couple of minutes from shopping and and restaurants! call today for a tour will not last long! Like new!
- MLS® #997485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,719
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address991 Florida St
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionFleming Island Estat
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFleming Island
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeEra Davis & Linn
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 2:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019