3414 Cormorant Cove Dr, Jacksonville
This stately full brick home is in Cormorant Cove Subdivision & has approx. 130 feet of water frontage on the Cormorant Branch of Julington Creek which is navigable to river & ocean. Sitting on just over a 1/2 acre this natural beauty is perfect for the fish & wildlife enthusiast. The branch can be navigated even at low tide from the covered boat slip with 2 lifts. All buildings are well above the 100yr flood plain & donot require flood insurance. Built in 1984 this home has been meticulously updated & restored with the highest quality craftsmanship. The open foyer leads through to the dining room with picture window allowing the outdoors in. The kitchen features cherry cabinets with crown molding, granite counters, stainless appliances & stone backsplash.You will not want to miss a single detail. Beautiful wood molding, built in cabinets, wood doors and hardwood floors add to the natural beauty of this home. All bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and have bamboo floors. The master suite has a fireplace, dentil crown molding, and a 2nd story deck. Come soak in the claw foot cast iron tub or enjoy the rain shower in this updated master bath. For your entertainment the home theater features surround sound and an updated HDMI projector. The backyard retreat is the perfect place to relax by the pool where the white coral stone travertine deck is soft and cool underfoot in the Florida heat. You can also enjoy the private spa with jacuzzi and sauna. Let's not forget the technical features such as 2 AC/Heat pump systems the Carrier Infinity systems can be controlled via smartphone app. The roof was replaced in 2019. This home has all you could ask for and more. Be sure to come see for yourself before it's gone!
- MLS® #996966
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,166
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water - Public, Sewer - Private, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Drive, Detached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Wooded, Riverview, Water Access, Sloping, Filled
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address3414 Cormorant Cove Dr
- SubdivisionCormorant Cove
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Picture Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Marble Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRe/max Specialists
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 17th, 2019 at 7:23pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/17/2019