5964 Bartram Village Dr, Jacksonville
SHORT SALE. This 3 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bathroom townhouse is on trend. The moment you walk up to the front door, pride of ownership is on display. From the small container garden on the front porch all the way to the extended patio, detail abounds. The community amenities are amazing! Features include, a community pool with water slide, heated lap pool and kids splash pad!Conveniently located near shopping, schools and restaurants!
- MLS® #996739
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,520
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Townhome
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Clubhouse
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofComposition Roll Rf
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
- Address5964 Bartram Village Dr
- SubdivisionBartram Springs
- Zip Code32258
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ZoningMulti-Family, Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 24th, 2019 at 8:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 08/24/2019