3009 Walton St 4, Jacksonville
Private parking comes with this spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath that has been completely remodeled and is located near San Marco and only minutes to town. Very spacious and ready to move in now. All new remodeled, eat-in kitchen includes new appliances, cabinets, counter top, tile floors. Bathroom has also been completely remodeled. Includes additional storage (more than most apartments) which includes a large walk in closet. Spacious living room, dining room, refinished hardwood floors, private covered parking. Convenient location near shopping, hospital, interstate downtown, museum's, parks, River Walk, Ever Bank Field and more.
- MLS® #996695
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1954
- StyleFour Plex
- UtilitiesSeparate Elec Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned Parking, Covered Parking, Garage-Ground Level, Other Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address3009 Walton St 4
- Area021-st Nicholas Area
- SubdivisionJohnson Manor
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 15th, 2019 at 7:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 10/15/2019