16701 North East County Road 1475, Gainesville
EXTRAORDINARY LIVING ~ Beautiful 2,000 SF custom craftsman home nestled on 136 acres of game rich hunting land. The property is surrounded by 100's of acres of timber company land yet only minutes to Gainesville. The perfect answer to a hunters vision of home and hunt preserve, loaded with wildlife AND a nature lover's paradise. The STUNNING 3/2 home greets you with soaring ceilings in the great room, featuring a grand fireplace, and kitchen, with stainless appliances, granite counter tops, copper pot rack over the island, and wood flooring. The property is a perfect habitat for the numerous whitetail deer, wild hogs and turkey that inhabit it and is completely set up for hunting, nothing left for chance. It has 100 acres of 4X4 and woods roads throughout, numerous food plots, feeders, 3 free standing box blinds, tree stands, cargo container, 1/2 acre shooting range and an awesome 1 ac pond. If that's not enough add a 1334 SF vintage cabin that is almost completely renovated, perfect for family, friends and hunting buddies. Fenced pasture for horses with pole barn and much more. Good management practices, excellent habitat, and surrounded by expansive neighboring timberland's makes this one of the absolute best hunting tracts in the area. Has it all and wont last, call for appointment TODAY! H-436
- MLS® #996481
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,229
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Concrete, Gravel
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Barn(s), Patio - Screened, Deck-Wood-Screened, Motion Lighting, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., Regular Lot, Wooded, Marketable Timber
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeCb Isaac Realty
- Address16701 North East County Road 1475
- Area711-waldo-west Of Us-301/sr-24
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32609
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heating, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Energy Star Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 23rd, 2019 at 6:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/23/2019