1220 Adrian Ct, Jacksonville
Move in ready! Motivated Seller! A restored gem with a new roof, A/C, hot water, remodeled kitchen & bath,fresh paint inside & out and gleaming refinished hardwood floors. Nestled in a cul-de-sac in Historic Avondale under a canopy of oaks and backs up to Little Fishweir Creek. Close to the Shoppes of Avondale & Lakeshore with fine restaurants to enjoy. The great room has a vaulted ceiling with a brick fireplace & wood mantle. Washer & Dryer hook up in the utility closet in back.
- MLS® #996342
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,332
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOther Parking
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Creek
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofComposition Roll Rf, Shingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1220 Adrian Ct
- SubdivisionAdrian Court
- Zip Code32205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors
- AppliancesDisposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories1
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
- Listing OfficeFuture Home Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 16th, 2019 at 8:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/16/2019