2240 Ryan Rd, Fernandina Beach
1/2 MILE TO THE SHORE of Amelia Island! Stunning corner lot with mature trees and sunshine glistening through- FEELS LIKE A PARK with room to roam. Privacy fenced backyard, 2 car garage, low maintenance exterior finishes. DINE OUTSIDE on your spacious covered porch. Oversized tiling throughout living room and kitchen areas. Oak cabinetry and stone backsplash in kitchen with comfy breakfast nook. Impressive vaulted ceiling in living room with cozy fireplace. Enjoy main level owner suite with private screened porch and ensuite bathroom with tub and separate shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are upstairs and boast beautiful wood flooring. Laundry on main level with 1/2 bath off laundry. Walkable to local restaurants and shopping! LIVE NEAR THE BEACH! Call soon!
- MLS® #996281
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,971
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Screened
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Irregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address2240 Ryan Rd
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- SubdivisionPirates Bay
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing OfficeSummer House Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019