456151 Old Dixie Hwy, Hilliard
Welcome home to this 4/3, situated on 2.99 beautiful acres with majestic oaks & filtered sunlight galore in a park-like setting. The lush, surrounding beauty highlights the gorgeous 2352 SF cottage style home and offers plenty of space to store all of your recreational toys in one of the covered out buildings. From the moment you step into this charming abode you will feel right at home. Natural light fills each meticulously maintained room. The spacious master suite includes an oversized walk-in closet and master bath with double vanity. You'll enjoy entertaining friends and family in the open floor plan with plenty of seating and loads of counter space and storage. There are two bedrooms downstairs and two upstairs. Don't miss the grand second floor family/flex space & 3rd full bath.Loads of storage throughout the home. Custom upgrades you must see! You will be sure to appreciate the low maintenance exterior as well as lower monthly utilities. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #995773
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,352
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Multi Generational
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Golf Cart Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Detached Shed, Patio - Open, Porch - Open, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address456151 Old Dixie Hwy
- Area492-nassau County-w Of I-95/n To State Line
- Zip Code32046
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Picture Window(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 21st, 2019 at 3:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/21/2019