1483 Cedar Bay Rd, Jacksonville
Charming riverfront home offering panoramic views of the Broward River and over 100 feet of water frontage. Easy access to St. Johns River, intracoastal waterway and Atlantic Ocean.Dock includes water, electric and a covered boat house with lift up to 10,000lb. Situated on an oversized lot with RV parking available, this home offers the perfect outdoor space for enjoying the Florida lifestyle. Whether relaxing under the gazebo or enjoying a backyard barbecue around the fire pit, you are sure to fall in love with your own piece of paradise. Beautifully maintained home with spacious kitchen including granite countertops, 42'' cabinets and all stainless steel appliances. Oversized Florida room filled with natural light and views of the river beyond. Home Warranty for one year included.Owners suite boasts a large walk in closet and French doors leading out to your own private patio allowing you to take in a morning sunrise and watch the boats float by. Ensuite with his and her vanities, large garden tub and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms complete this amazing home in addition to a study/office space. Don't miss the opportunity to own your own little piece of Paradise. No HOA or CDD FEES
- MLS® #995760
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,540
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Imitation Brick/Ston
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Deck - Wood, Gazebo, Hm Service-Warranty, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeRe/max Unlimited
- Address1483 Cedar Bay Rd
- Area095-san Mateo/eastport
- SubdivisionCedar Bay Heights
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 5:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019