231 Vernis Ave, Jacksonville
Handyman Special. Job was started but wasn't completed. 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a nice layout. Beautiful wood laminate flooring throughout. Large kitchen with new cabinets and appliances. Freshly painted inside and out. Great location convenient to grocery stores and mega showing mall with plenty of restaurants, with easy access to I-295 / I-95 Expressways. House is being sold as is.
- MLS® #995239
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- ParkingDriveway, No Covered Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWorkman Real Estate Llc
- Address231 Vernis Ave
- Area092-oceanway/pecan Park
- Zip Code32218
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesWasher/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 10:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019