7936 Pine Lake Rd, Jacksonville
Completely renovated in 2011, with a second floor addition. This beautiful custom built lakefront home with side entry 4 car garage is 95,000 UNDER current appraisal. Features include wood floors, European designed kitchen, copper round corner sink in cooking island, wine fridge, wall oven w/warming drawer & large restaurant style fridge/freezer. Open floor plan offers lake views from the kitchen, living room & office. The office has custom glass french doors & an ensuite bath. Multi-generational space, could be in-law suite or secondary bedrooms. Take the stairs or elevator to the 2nd-floor grand master suite, which features glass french doors, private balcony, expansive walk-in closet, laundry, master bath with walk-in shower w/lake view & jetted tub. Views & natural light fill this home. See Features Sheet for details. 1st floor concrete block construction Effective year built 2011, second floor added with complete renovation. New construction (2011) Lake front property 4,635 sq. ft under air / 6,604 sq. ft total 4 bedrooms & den/office en-suite (could be 5th bedroom) 4 over sized garages with separate doors and remotes 1,200 sf In-law or guest suite (handicap accessible) 0.44 acres 3 Master Suites 4.5 baths Ground floor (3,132 sq. ft. under air) Family Great room with 10 ft ceilings is open to 30' X 14' patio overlooking lake Great room is made up of these areas Foyer 9' X 16' is 20 ft high with elegant staircase Dining Area 11' X 13' Kitchen Office 10' X 12' Living 14' X 28' Family 18' X 22' Den/office 10' X 22' (could be an en-suite bedroom) overlooks lake Kitchen 15' X 20' from Finland with cherry cabinets and granite counters Island has range, copper sink, many build-ins Separate stainless-steel matching freezer and refrigerator Wine cooler Waist high oven (convection) and microwave Warming drawer Eat in kitchen table Waist high dishwasher Cabana full bathroom off kitchen / living area with outside garden door. Bathroom with shower opens to office/den and Great Room Elevator to Master Suite of 1,473 sq. ft. under air Master suite has 10-foot ceiling Bedroom / sitting room 28' X 32 Laundry room 8' X 8' / plumbing is in wall for wet bar Oversized closet 12' X 20' Master bathroom 12' X 16' has Jacuzzi tub Toilet room includes urinal and bidet 7' X 8' Large covered deck overlooks lake 14' X 30' Large storage area by elevator 4' X 26' Landing at top of stairs and elevator 4' X 16' Oversize 966 sq. foot garage for 4 large vehicles, separate overhead doors and remotes. Total 23' X 42' garage with plenty of space for a workshop. There is a plumbing loop in the garage if a water softener is preferred. Of course, a deep sink for clean ups. And then there are the unglamorous, mostly unseen extras: engineered bamboo floors, porcelain tile in kitchen and entry, granite window sills throughout, marble showers, 2 tube skylights in kitchen, thermopane windows, intercom system, phone, CAT 5, cable outlets, central vacuum plumbed for unit/tools, security wiring, 3 high efficiency Trane A/C systems, 2 hot water tanks, 400 Amp electrical service and motor to lower and raise chandelier. The laundry room is upstairs; however, the plumbing is in for one downstairs. The house has a well and pump for the sprinkler system so no use of city water. The block walls are strapped with 2 X 2s instead of usual 1 X 2s to double insulate which is why the walls are very thick which is reflected by deeper than usual inset windows and sills. The second story has 6 inches of cellulose insulation in the walls and 44 inches of insulation blown into the attic.
- MLS® #994907
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,591
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Playground, Security Guard, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Hot Tub Pool, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Keypad Entry, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Man Made Lake/Pond, Lakefront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Garden, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Mandatory Fees
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Level, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Sidewalks, Natural Drainage
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address7936 Pine Lake Rd
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Elevator, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Tinted Window(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Glass Block Windw(s), Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Down-Draft Cook top
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source, Energy Star Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeRe/max Specialists
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 8:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019