10378 Cypress Lakes Dr, Jacksonville
This exquisite Deercreek Country Club home is nestled on a beautiful wooded preserve & creates a feel of luxury with high volume ceilings, tile floors, plus an abundance of glass streams in natural light to the Dining RM, Living RM & Family RM w/gas fireplace. A Chef's Kitchen w/gas cooking island has 42'' cabinets, granite counters, New 48'' Stainless Refrigerator. Office & Master BR boast Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. Large walk-in closets. Spa-like bath w/New Steam Shower & Jetted Soaker Tub. Huge Bonus/5th BR w/closet, storage & bath. 7' Extension in 3-Car garage has separate Craft RM w/A/C. Expansive Screened Lanai w/Tile Floors overlook fenced backyard. HVAC 2015, 2017. Newer Exterior Paint w/faux Stone. Roof 2018, Impact-Resistant Doors. Minutes to schools, shopping & the Beach.See 'Documents' for additional features. 24-hr. manned gated security.
- MLS® #994896
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,040
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StatusContingent Take Backup
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Sprinkler System, Golf Course, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar, Oversize Gar/Storage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Imitation Brick/Ston
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Sprinkler System, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Regular Lot, Wooded, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- Address10378 Cypress Lakes Dr
- SubdivisionDeercreek Cc
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Glass Block Windw(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Picture Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Tile Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMandarin Oaks
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019