1968 Colonial Dr, Green Cove Spr
JUST LIKE NEW, this fantastic home is open & spacious, offering easy living on mostly one level. From the foyer you are greeted with the panorama of the living room, dining room, bountiful serving/kitchen island. A clever family foyer serves as landing area from the 3 car side entry garage. Private hallway leads to full bath & 3 comfortable bedrooms w/ample closet space. The great room's quad-sliding door opens to the covered porch, seamlessly expanding this entertaining space. Owners suite is perfectly located in it's own area to provide privacy & serenity. The wrought iron staircase leads to the perfect getaway area or private guest retreat featuring loft, bedroom & full bath. There is a reason the San Pablo is a top-selling design of nationally recognized & awarded custom builder.Features you don't want to miss include: arches and ceiling customizations, touch faucet & backsplash, over & under cabinet lighting, shiplap detail at dining & office, night light outlets, wood blinds, ceiling fans, wood detail at half bath, energy efficient R-38 ceiling insulation and R-13 wall insulation and dual-zoned A/C. Magnolia Point Golf and Country Club in historic Green Cove Springs isn't the typical resort or development course, it was designed for golf and tennis. The magnificent oaks, magnolia trees and tall pines are the backdrop for your final approach shots or evening walk.
- MLS® #994738
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,086
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesChildren's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Handicap Accessible, Playground, Security Guard, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBuilder Warranty, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, High & Dry, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeExit Real Estate Gallery
- Address1968 Colonial Dr
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionMagnolia Point Golf&cc
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, Insulated Doors, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), EnergyStr Light Fixt
- AppliancesDishwasher, EnergyStar Appliance, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 17th, 2019 at 5:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 06/17/2019