500 North Point Rd, St Augustine
This peaceful oasis sits on 1.73 acres directly on the Intracoastal Waterway surrounded by mature gardens and tranquil water views. With 5665sf, 7 bedrooms and 7+ bathrooms, there's plenty of space for family and friends. The architectural details of the Andrew Howard designed modern coastal interior are stunning and the renovation was featured in Coastal Living magazine. From the incredible statement ceilings to the terra cotta glazed backsplash to the custom kitchen hardware, this home is designed for laid back living and wildlife watching. The kitchen is magnificent and features custom cabinetry and a walk in pantry. There are two master suites positioned to leverage the incredible water views and the master baths are spectacular! Set sail from your own dock and boatlift.Come and enjoy the coastal lifestyle!!
- MLS® #994710
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,665
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Dock/Pier, Lanai, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Water Access, Flood Insurance Req.
- RoofMetal Roof
- Address500 North Point Rd
- Area266-vilano Beach
- SubdivisionNorth Beach
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32084
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Picture Window(s), Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- HighSt. Augustine
- Listing OfficeThe Agency At Ponte Vedra
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 7:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019