1661 Riverside Ave 113, Jacksonville
Priced to sell and $500 realtor bonus with accepted contract by 9/30 ! Enjoy the care free lifestyle in Historic Riverside! Voted one of the country's top 10 great neighborhoods. This townhouse-style condo is move-in ready with high ceilings, a private entrance, and hardwood flooring on the main floor. The second floor has stained concrete flooring. Open floor plan, inside laundry, private bathrooms in both bedrooms, and a half bath downstairs. One of Jacksonville's coolest and hip neighborhoods. Walk to shops ,trendy boutiques and restaurants; Blacksheep, Hawkers, Hoptingers, Starbucks, Publix and Fresh Market. Riverside Arts Market is just blocks away. Enjoy a glass of wine with your friends on the rooftop with beautiful views of Memorial Park and the St. Johns River. A must se
- MLS® #994664
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,481
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesPest Control-Exter, Garbage Pick-up, Elevator
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking2 Car Space, Garage-Ground Level, Guest Parking
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address1661 Riverside Ave 113
- Subdivision1661 Riverside
- Zip Code32204
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Ceramic Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Stories3 Stories
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019