1946 River Rd, Jacksonville
An Architectural Masterpiece situated on the St John's River in the heart of highly desirable San Marco. An elegant and inviting Riverfront home built in 1928 and featured in Jacksonville's Architectural Heritage: Landmarks for the Future. Restored in 2008 with major upgrades over the last 3 years, the custom home exudes beauty with exquisite architectural detail in every room with brilliant Italian stone, inlaid marble and wood floors, cast-stone ornament, lancet and ogee arches, and high ceilings with original beams. This beautifully maintained Mediterranean Revival home boasts over 5,000 sq ft of interior living space, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, separate formal living and dining rooms, family room, a morning room, and sun porch. Custom chef's kitchen...(more)...equipped with new Wolf appliances, granite countertops and Travertine backsplash. Breathtaking master retreat with fireplace, remodeled master bathroom, and new French Doors to a balcony perfect for sunsets and Dolphin watching. Whole house generator, updated security system, new driveway gate operator and panel, and new high efficiency A/C are just some of the upgrades that make living easy. The beauty does not stop inside, new full-wall windows capitalize on the view to the pool and spa with new Glasstech pool surface, new dock with 3-lift covered boathouse, with St Johns River and Jacksonville Skyline views. See attached "Documents" tab for the complete list of exterior and interior improvements and historical information.
- MLS® #994615
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,081
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Connected, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool, HeatedPool-Heat Pump
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Garden, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1946 River Rd
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSan Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Picture Window(s), Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Tinted Window(s), Marble Floors, Double Paned Windows, Storm Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- HighTerry Parker
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 15th, 2019 at 2:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/15/2019