13940 Mandarin Rd, Jacksonville
RARE OPPORTUNITY to own an EQUESTRIAN ESTATE on the ST JOHNS RIVER. Serene, very private 7+ acres in the heart of historic Mandarin. Beautiful, all brick, 2 story Georgian residence; including pool & guest townhouse. Home was remodeled with an open concept floor plan, and separate/private guest residence added in 2007. Unique variance granted to current owners-PROPERTY CURRENTLY ZONED FOR HORSES - only riverfront estate to feature this zoning! If you are looking for the perfect place to enjoy the Florida weather, low state income taxes, family friendly activities, great schools, horse trainers, and access to year round horse shows and the winter circuit -- you have come to the right place! Conveniently located within a few hours drive of Ocala, Wellington, Atlanta, and even North Carolina.Enjoy living along the river, with your horses on property, and enjoy all of the perks of Florida living boating, outdoor activities, year round sports (golf, football, tennis, swimming), and just a quick drive to the World Equestrian Center opening in 2020. Estate features a fully working 3 stall barn; 3 pastures surrounded by premier high impact, vinyl rail fencing, stall turnouts, and riding arena. Barn has an air conditioned/heated tack room, feed room and half bath. Wash stall with hot water, grooming lane, 2 attached storage rooms, and a covered patio to enjoy spending time relaxing with your horses and friends. Plenty of room on property for additional expansion of pastures or training areas. Upon entering the home, sweeping riverfront views from all of the main living areas; wonderful open concept floorplan. High, flat ceilings, pictures windows facing the river, and rooms with a view! Main house includes a total of 5 Bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bath. Master bedroom includes large balcony for gorgeous, riverfront, sunset views. Two walk-in closets, separate stall shower and garden tub. Kitchen includes butler pantry with access to additional room, currently set up as a home gym - you never have to leave the house to get your workout in. Guest house has completely private entrance. Imagine being able to have guests stay in their own townhouse - close enough for comfort, but private enough to stay a while!! This would be an excellent mother-in-law suite, guest retreat, or perfect for a live-in nanny! Adding an additional 1148SF, one bedroom with ensuite bath; open concept kitchen, living room and breakfast nook. River views and private patio. Extra half bath/powder room, and loft area for add'l guest space. With 179' of river frontage; enjoy the Florida outdoors lounging in the pool, pull up a boat and cruise along the river, or relax outside under the covered patio area. 4 car garage, with extra space, and very large storage area above garage. Sellers have just installed a NEW ROOF. Dock estimate is on file for necessary repairs. For additional property information, including specifics regarding the barn, arena, pastures, etc., please see supplementation information. This wonderful estate has been granted a zoning exception for more than 2 horses. An extremely rare find along the river!
- MLS® #994427
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,959
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Golf Cart Storage, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Garage Door Opener, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Heated Pool-Solar
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Barn(s), Horse Stall/Stable, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Zoned for Horses, Zoning Variance
- Address13940 Mandarin Rd
- SubdivisionCreighton Grant
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Picture Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Window/Wall Cooling
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners Southside
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 18th, 2019 at 1:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 07/18/2019