1846 Mallory St 10, Jacksonville
A Hidden Neighborhood Gem Sitting at The River. Great starter or empty nester home. 2/2 condo on second floor. This unit has wood laminate floors throughout; the kitchen is open to living & dining areas with a center island/breakfast bar, new cabinets & new stainless appliances. A private back deck with a river view & breeze sitting behind Mediterranean mansions. Two good size bedrooms each with 2 closets, plus 2 nice size redone baths. Monthly fee is only $250 which covers water, sewer & trash & outside areas. Complex has a laundry room & several common areas to sit by the water. Well-run small association with ample funds in savings. Come enjoy and be surprised. BACK ON MARKET DUE TO BUYERS FINANCING. Camera surveillance on premises.
- MLS® #994391
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage990
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesGarbage Pick-up, Waterfront Complex
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Sep Elec Meter(s), Common Water, Common Sewer
- Parking1 Car Space, Guest Parking, No Covered Parking, Assigned Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address1846 Mallory St 10
- Zip Code32205
- Interior FeaturesUnfurnished, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), Vinyl Floors, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryWest Riverside
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019