107 Georgetown Shortcut Rd, Crescent City
7.09 Beautiful pasture land fenced and crossed fixed with large pole barn and horse stalls. 2004 DWMH with 2 master bedrooms with baths. Large kitchen and open floor plan. Mobile needs TLC but is in good condition. Bare floors with plywood so you can make it your own styles. Large wooden deck on back of home and smaller porch off one of the Master Bedrooms. Fireplace and two sets of sliding glass doors. Property is not far from the St. Johns and just off CR 309, Great access to the River, The Beaches, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Daytona, Orlando and beyond.
- MLS® #994196
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,326
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s), Deck - Wood, Horse Stall/Stable
- Lot DescriptionCleared/Field, Level, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningAgricultural, Mobile Homes, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
- Address107 Georgetown Shortcut Rd
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityCrescent City
- Zip Code32112
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., No Floor Cover, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s)
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 14th, 2019 at 7:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/14/2019