132 Drayton Island Rd, Georgetown
Looking for serenity? You found it here on Drayton Island. This home is located at the edge of the St Johns River & Lake George with easy access to all the recreational activities the lake & river offer. Care and concern were placed in the renovation of this unique 2BR/2BA home with updated kitchen, baths, flooring, fixtures & amazing decor. There is beautiful wood work, stone fire place & a magnificent view of the water from most rooms. Enjoy the breeze from either screened or open porches & you'll love the outdoor bathroom w/ access to the hot tub! Next consider the guest you'll have stay in this cedar sided late 1800's cottage w/ a direct view of the water. This 2BR/1BA has plenty of extra room, county kitchen and just as cozy as it sounds! There's plenty of room on this 10+/- acreparcel. Take a look at the high fenced garden, plenty of storage in the two detached buildings and new dock with double boat lifts. This is just want you are looking for so come to Drayton Island and see for yourself!
- MLS® #993781
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking), Water - Private
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Other Parking, RV / Boat Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck - Wood, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Other Building(s), Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Porch - Screen, Boathouse, Garden
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address132 Drayton Island Rd
- Area583-crescent/georgetown/fruitland/drayton Isl
- SubdivisionKirbys Of Drayton
- Zip Code32139
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Laminate Floors, Picture Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleMiller Intermediate
- HighCrescent City
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Triton Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 17th, 2019 at 1:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 08/17/2019