13700 Richmond Park Dr 109, Jacksonville
This home is a 2nd/top floor condo with 2 bedrooms and bonus loft space perfect for an office or hobby area. Kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, is open to dining and living space. Stacked washer dryer is located between the two bedrooms. Carpet in living room and 1 bedroom. Wood laminate flooring in 2nd bedroom. This condo, located in Bishop's Court, conveniently located off Hodges between Beach Blvd and J Turner Butler Blvd providing easy access to JTB, 295, 95, the beaches and shopping. Bishops Court offers community pool, fitness center, tennis court and plenty of unassigned parking. Pets welcome with approval and increased security deposit.
- MLS® #993708
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,229
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Community Garbage, Exercise Room, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- ParkingNot Assigned Parking
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address13700 Richmond Park Dr 109
- Area026-intracoastal West-south Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionBishops Court
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDisposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- Stories2 Stories
- Listing OfficeMorgan Property Management
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019