6423 River Point Dr, Fleming Island
Waterfront home on quiet, protected canal that leads to the St. John's River. Deep water accommodates vessels up to 35 ft. Boat-lift accommodates 4 jet skis or is easily converted for use with pontoon boat or cruiser up to 4500 lbs. House features: updated kitchen with commercial appliances and artistic solid-surface countertops, all new high-quality carpet throughout, beautiful Spanish tile in the main living areas, bonus room on upper level for storage, and room next to the kitchen can be an office or fifth bedroom. Second master on upper level is a terrific guest suite. Artesian well provides water for irrigation. Pool was reconstructed a few years ago and has a brand new pump. Quiet, friendly neighborhood with excellent schools and convenient to Rt-17.
- MLS® #993401
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,645
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofShingle Roof, Composition Roll Rf
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address6423 River Point Dr
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionFleming Oaks
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing OfficeAddvantage Real Estate Services Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 20th, 2019 at 8:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/20/2019