3358 Shinnecock Ln, Green Cove Spr
This ''better than new'' 3BR/2BA home offers pond & golf course views from your glass enclosed Sun Room, Cafe Eating Area and Master Bedroom. The Sun Room can be separated from the Great Room by three sliding glass doors that disappear behind a wall. The Great Room is enhanced with beautiful wood flooring and provides space for more formal dining. The open kitchen overlooks the Great Room. It features granite counter tops, a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, 42 inch cabinets and large island bar. The master bath has a dual sink raised vanity, garden tub, walk-in shower and a 14' by 5' closet. Bathroom #2 has a single sink raised vanity and tub w/shower. Please click on the ''More'' Tab for additional information regarding home.Comfort Height toilets are installed in both bathrooms. The home is serviced by a gas, tankless, water heater. The 2-car garage includes 30" cabinets, workbench, storage shelves, outdoor carpet and a pre-plumbed Water Softener Loop. The roof's heat insulation was enhanced by the owner's request to have the builder install a Radiant Roof Barrier during the construction. 5.25" Baseboards were installed and wall corners were rounded throughout the home. Bay windows were installed in the kitchen eating area and the Master Bedroom.
- MLS® #993216
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,090
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Handicap Accessible, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Game Room, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, 2'-6' Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox, Patio - Glassed
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Golf Course View, Level, Other Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof, Reflective Coating
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address3358 Shinnecock Ln
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionMagnolia Point
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, Palladian Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Structured Wiring, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 5:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019