3556 Silvery Ln, Jacksonville
Custom estate home boasts timeless elegance with an attention to detail and quality finishes. This home greets you with wood flooring, soaring ceilings and dramatic Currey lighting throughout. Designed and remodeled for entertaining, the expansive kitchen, with its custom stone range hood, solid Alder wood cabinetry, stainless steel GE appliances, gas stove and granite countertops, sits center stage and is a show stopper! Both the family room and living room are completed with custom display cabinetry and its own gas fireplace. Lots of room for toys with a 3 car garage and extra long driveway! Tons of updates throughout including a cement tile roof and the entire home replumbed in 2018! Completely repainted interior, April 2019. Nestled close to the St Johns River and minutes to downtown.
- MLS® #993204
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,893
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Hm Service-Warranty, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Regular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf, Concrete Tile Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address3556 Silvery Ln
- Area012-san Jose
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Marble Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKings Trail
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeRe/max Watermarke
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019