5015 Pirates Cove Rd, Jacksonville
Sunshine filled rooms and breathtaking water views. No stairs to climb or work to be done in this gorgeous ranch style home. The moment you step into this beautiful Ortega home you will be enchanted with its many touches of character including new hardwood floors and gorgeous wall of French doors. Love to entertain? The open floorplan and bright living areas give guests ample space and room to mingle and move around. Separate dining room overlooking patio and Pirates Cove. Spacious kitchen is everything a cook would want with abundance of counterspace, cabinets & storage. Cozy family room features brick woodburning fireplace & wood floors. Updated Master Bath features 2 walk-in closets and luxury bath. Home has always been lovingly cared for by 1st & now 2nd homeowner who is downsizing.All secondary bedrooms with private baths. Study/Library could be great place for a kid's play room or nursery. Step outside to large front and back yard. Plenty of room for children and dogs to roam. Walk to historic & private Florida Yacht Club to play croquet, tennis, dine or launch your boat. (Membership required). If a golfer, another choice is Timuquana Country Club, near by with gorgeous amenities... Every square inch of this home has been renovated and provisions made for possible future storm water. Truly a family home that original owner had an opportunity to select this premier lot to construct the home. Desirable and convenient location takes you easily to major roadways to take you all over the city.
- MLS® #993056
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,830
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Riverfront
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address5015 Pirates Cove Rd
- SubdivisionPirates Cove Addn
- Zip Code32210
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Tile Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- MiddleLake Shore
- HighRobert E. Lee
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 6:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019