1024 West Dorchester Dr, Jacksonville
Bring offers! REDUCED!. Large family home in gated Magnolia Preserve of Julington Creek on lot large enough for pool. Preferred Membership discounts for Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, The Lodge & Club, Epping Forest & The River Club - available immediately to purchaser(s) of this property. Built by North Florida Builders, well-maintained, this luxurious Camellia floor plan has granite countertops, plantation shutters, crowned moulding, a Travertine backsplash in kitchen, gas fireplace, 10-ft ceilings downstairs, & laundry room with sink & cabinetry. Upgrades include hardwood floors in the dining, living, & family rooms, lighting, ceiling fans, network, surround sound wiring, smart thermostats, & recent painting. Split bedrooms w/ first floor master, Jack & Jill, & BR/o A large upstairs bonus room has plumbing for a wet bar and is ideal for a home theater or sixth BR. The spacious, well-landscaped, and fenced yard has fruit trees, lots of shade, and plans for a pool. A covered lanai features a summer kitchen and Trex decking. An irrigation well saves hundreds on water bills. Storage abounds in closets, the garage, and an attic. The 3-car garage has a large work area and organization. Close to award-winning St. Johns schools, parks, golf course, soccer, baseball fields, and shopping! Short walk to community lake, parks, pool, clubhouse and fitness.
- MLS® #992401
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,754
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Bike Path, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address1024 West Dorchester Dr
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionMagnolia Preserve
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulington Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing OfficePonte Vedra Club Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 17th, 2019 at 7:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/17/2019