5023 1st Coast Hwy 201b, Fernandina Beach
A rare opportunity to own one of the most desired villas on Amelia Island overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway with a private community pier and large boat slip. The prime location of this unit/building has the most extraordinary view, completely unobstructed. The Landings on the Amelia River sits on 5+ manicured acres on the southend of Amelia Island with 18 private villas and offers a gated entrance, pool with summer kitchen, nature watching, kayaking, boating and breathtaking sunsets. The wonderful features include Travertine floors, GE monogram appliances with commercial style gas stove, chefs kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, wet bar & custom built-ins, butler pantry area, double sided gas fireplace, library, granite counters, 6 inch crown molding & baseboards, smooth ceilings,coded elevator entrance will take you to your personal residence, 2 car garage parking, over-sized climate controlled storage, spacious covered lanai with western exposure for breathtaking sunsets.
- MLS® #992076
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,348
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Pool, Dock/Pier, Handicap Accessible, Pest Control-Exter, Garbage Pick-up, Community Garbage, Pool Security Fence, Elevator, Waterfront Complex
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected, Common Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Other Parking, 2 Car Space, Parking Garage, Garage-Ground Level, Garage-Under Bldg, Guest Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Riverfront, 6' + Dpth
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete Block
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, Other Water View
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Address5023 1st Coast Hwy 201b
- Area450-amelia Island-north Of Burney Road
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Butler Pantry, Floor Plugs, Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Marble Floors, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, 2 Sided Fireplace
- Stories3 Stories
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Amelia Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of July 19th, 2019 at 2:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 07/19/2019