1064 Holly Ln, Jacksonville
Quaint & Homey, Elegant & Charming- superlatives used to describe this Circa 1940 renovated executive home. This retreat is a 3 bedroom 4 bath home located in the San Marco Neighborhood developed around 1935 in the Southside area of Jacksonville. Only walking distance to parks and the riverfront. It includes a separate living room and dining room, and an awesome den/recreation room with an open and spacious kitchen. The qualities of the home are accentuated by crown molding throughout, beautiful built in display cabinets and a wood burning fireplace and solid oak flooring. The outside covered patio area is perfect for entertaining year round. The home site is just under 1/2 acre and has mature landscaping. Schools are in the desired Hendricks Avenue Elementary School district.
- MLS® #992038
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,943
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address1064 Holly Ln
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionVerifying Subdivision
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Yates And Associaties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 22nd, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/22/2019