7857 Rittenhouse Ln, Jacksonville
Enjoying a private position on a 2.5 acre wooded preserve with water views; this country club home offers comfort and splendor with high volume ceilings, tile floors, in-ceiling speakers, Office/BR, upstairs Bonus/5BR with bath, ample storage. Dining RM has multi-step tray ceiling, custom mill work. Kitchen features: 42'' cabinets, breakfast bar, appliances, built-in desk, pantry & breakfast nook. Master Suite boasts: bay windows, tray ceiling, walk-in closets & lanai access. Ensuite features: jetted tub, walk-in shower & separate vanities. Family RM has a mantled gas fed, wood-burning fireplace, scenic views and lanai access. Living RM's French doors and windows frame a sparkling screened solar heated pool and lanai. Exterior: 2.5 Car Garage, Roof 2012, HVAC 2017, Pool resurfaced 2018.24-hr. manned gated security. Golf & Country Club membership available. Centrally located to schools, shopping and the beaches.
- MLS® #992021
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,599
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Playground, Security Guard, Soccer Field(s), Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, Detached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Automatic Cleaner, Pool Cover, Pool Security Fence, Heated Pool-Solar
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter, Level, Regular Lot, Sidewalks, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address7857 Rittenhouse Ln
- SubdivisionDeercreek Cc
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Palladian Window(s), Prewired Audio, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Tile Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMandarin Oaks
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 19th, 2019 at 11:23am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 09/19/2019