11255 Fort George Rd, Jacksonville
Tucked just inside a saltwater inlet on the historic Fort George Island lies this peaceful nature lover's paradise. This tranquil getaway is surrounded by lush vegetation of a maritime forest and approximately 144 feet of waterfront on the pristine tidal waters of the Fort George River. Waterfront property on Fort George Island rarely comes available since most of this charming 1,000 acre island is owned and protected by the National Park Service and the Florida Park Service. A deep-water dock and boat lift will provide you with the means to enjoy navigating the protected waters of the Timucuan Preserve as well as the dune-lined shores of Little Talbot Island State Park. Your own gently winding trail will take you and your guests to dine at your private shore-side picnic area. Breathtakingsunrises, fishing, cycling and fabulous sunset cruises are just a small part of the endless possibilities that this exceptional residence can provide. With post and beam construction and engineering specific to the coastal environment, the craftsmanship displayed with this home will be appreciated by the most discerning buyer. Home is located in restricted access area and is absolutely by appointment only.
- MLS® #991893
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBike Path, Nature Trails, Walking/Jogging Path, Dock/Pier, RV/Boat Parking
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Equipment Shed, Patio - Covered, Deck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Boatlift, Other Building(s), Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Irregular Lot, Water Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address11255 Fort George Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionRibault Corp Properties
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.
- AppliancesDryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, Free Standing Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 16th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/16/2019