8641 San Servera Dr West, Jacksonville
SPACIOUS FAMILY POOL HOME boasting over 4000 sf with 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, a study, and many updates. Master on 1st floor with 3 closets! On1st, a private guest suite. You will love the updated kitchen with a huge walk in pantry, granite countertops, updated bathrooms, and beautiful wood look porcelain tile. The space in this house makes entertaining easy or if you are looking for some R&R head outside to the sparkling pool . Bedrooms are large, there is storage galore, along with a large dining room. Retreat to your study with built in bookshelves and more storage. House exterior painted two years ago, one new AC unit, and the pool pump is new. Attic offers loads of storage. separate meter for the sprinkler sys.Live in the heart of a highly sought after, older neighborhood with beautiful homes and wide streets. Easy access to shopping, dining, private and public schools, churches and synagogues. MAKE 8641 SAN SERVERA your next address.
- MLS® #991148
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,122
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address8641 San Servera Dr West
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionVilla San Jose
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Down-Draft Cook top, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing OfficeFirst Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2019 at 2:38am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 10/20/2019