1204 East St, Green Cove Spr
If you are looking for a large quiet parcel inside GCS city limits, convenient to schools and municipal complex for your family this may the property for you. You can rehab the existing home, tear it down and build new, or develop the lots with a multi family [6 to 8 units] or 4 separate houses. Currently rented for $600 mo. to long term tenant, no lease, mo to mo. Income potential $1200-$1400 mo. DO NOT DISTURB TENANT.
- MLS® #990794
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,071
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Porch - Front, Deck - Wood
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- ZoningMulti-Family, Residential, Single Family
- Address1204 East St
- Area161-green Cove Springs
- SubdivisionShands Platt
- CityGreen Cove Spr
- Zip Code32043
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCharles E. Bennett
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of September 20th, 2019 at 12:08am EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 09/20/2019