2145 Bishop Estates Rd, St Johns
Over 1 acre on the wide part of Julington Creek. 1996 constructed California-Contemporary2 story with master Bedroom and loft on upper level. Open Great room plan with gas fireplace and rear glass doors with a great view of the creek. 3 car garage and storage shed. New Roof is 6 months old, & New septic tank pump. Dock was lost in the Storm last year, not replaced. Repair permits easier. There was a canal cut into the waterfront for small boat 'in'water'' storage, that can be restored.House is very restorable for those not needing a large home.
- MLS® #990779
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,959
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleLoft, Contemporary
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, Min Bridge Height
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Detached Shed
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Rolling/Sloped
- RoofShingle Roof
- Address2145 Bishop Estates Rd
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionBishop Estates
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulington Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of May 24th, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Engel & Volkers Jacksonsville Beach, 904.998.8277, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 05/24/2019